Vector Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a devastating loss in technology, mankind has been able to recover and travel beyond Earth, and into the stars. But what awaits them in the deepest reaches of space?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryltar backstory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryltar

ryltar

Character sheet
Name: Ryltar
Experience:
Ryltar backstory Left_bar_bleue523/1000Ryltar backstory Empty_bar_bleue  (523/1000)
Hit Points:
Ryltar backstory Left_bar_bleue24/24Ryltar backstory Empty_bar_bleue  (24/24)

Ryltar backstory Empty
PostSubject: Ryltar backstory   Ryltar backstory EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 pm

When I was born my life didn't mean anything. Because I was a male that ment that I was to either get put to death as a sacrafice to that bitch spider or trained as a warrior. I was lucky I guess my family wasn't in the upper crust of society. I was taken to the "school" as soon as I quit pissing myself. The school was like a puppy mill. Only the strong and the heartless surive. By the time I was to graduate I was up to 10 kills and was put in the advanced assassins classes where I was taught Alchemy. I didn't care for alchemy I tended to be a more up close and personel.

After a few years kicking around the drow underground I had had enough of thier BS and headed up to the chaos of the human world. I thought that I'd made a mistake in coming to the surface, but the human society was just starting to staighten itself out. I got hooked up with one of the remaing mob bosses in Atlantic city. Life was good.

I didn't give a damn about traveling to the stars or even leaving the planet, but some son-of-a-Thri-Kreen owed the boss a ton of cash and skipped town. I mean he really skipped town like across the friggen galaxy. After that I've spent more time out here that home on earth. Not that that really matters. I still do jobs for the mob boss on earth, but he has cut me loose and uses me as a freelance guy now. I still could care less where I end up. As long as it pays me good I'll go anywhere and kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
The General
Admin
The General

Character sheet
Name: The General
Experience:
Ryltar backstory Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Ryltar backstory Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Hit Points:
Ryltar backstory Left_bar_bleue0/0Ryltar backstory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ryltar backstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryltar backstory   Ryltar backstory EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 am

It's short, but sweet! Also, glad you came up with a reason as to why you'd be in space, and that Atlantic city mob boss gives me some 'DM Fuel' for the future...

I shall add 100 xp to your character sheet! I really can't wait to see how this guy reacts to the other characters and situations I throw at you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vector-terra.rpg-board.net
ryltar

ryltar

Character sheet
Name: Ryltar
Experience:
Ryltar backstory Left_bar_bleue523/1000Ryltar backstory Empty_bar_bleue  (523/1000)
Hit Points:
Ryltar backstory Left_bar_bleue24/24Ryltar backstory Empty_bar_bleue  (24/24)

Ryltar backstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryltar backstory   Ryltar backstory EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 am

Glad you like it. I can't wait to see what you throw at us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryltar backstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryltar backstory   Ryltar backstory Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryltar backstory
Page 1 of 1